Here are some tricks to help you organise your wardrobe ready for SUMMER.
- Remove all your winter clothes and ask yourself if you've wore that item last season. If not, donate it to charity. The rest of the items can be stored in storage bags under the bed or if your wardrobe is big enough, then out of sight until winter approaches.
- Remove boots and closed in shoes and store until needed. Donate the shoes you haven't not worn. Worn out shoes can go in the bin.
- Group all the clothes in sections whereby the shirts are together skirts together etc
- Now group them in colour. This makes it easier to find items quickly.
- Get out your beach bag, sun screen and towels ready for the beach.
- Find the umbrella.