Then don't underestimate the importance of presentation and curb appeal.
Buyers will do a drive by to see your home, and if its not up to scratch they won't bother going inside.
Some things you need to consider
- Mow lawns, fertilise and mulch gardens and trim bushes. Pull out any dead plants
- Paint driveway and porch if needed
- Paint fascia and gutters if they need it.
- Make sure your house number is visible.
- Paint fence if it needs it
- Clear any clutter from porch
- Buy a new front door mat
- Plant annuals for a splash of colour
- Place a few potted plants near the front door
- Get rid of cobwebs
What is a property Assessment?
A Property Assessment is needed before you put your home on the market. The reason for this is because, the assessment is taken from a buyers perspective. This gives the seller a better idea of what needs to be done before the Home Open. Also this gives them a better chance for a better presentation of their home.
What Happens Next
We'll come to you and advise on the most cost effective approach to get your home ready for sale.
We will leave you with a property report, with a to do list. A list much like the one above. Whilst we are there at your home, we'll also make a report on the back yard.
When you've completed everything, then you're ready to put the home on the market.