What to do before the photographer arrives.
- Make sure the property is sparkling clean from top to bottom. Your windows and blinds are clean, Oven, shower etc.
- Eliminate clutter, especially in the Kitchen ie pantry and Bathroom bench top and inside cupboards are neat and tidy. Make sure your linen cupboard is neat.
- Remove magnets off your fridge, photos off the fridge , any paperwork etc
- De-Personalise. As the you will need to present the property so it appeals to as many buyers as possible looking on line.
- Complete any small jobs, Like a dripping taps, squeaking doors etc
- Make the beds look like they do in a Hotel with lots of cushions and a throw rug.
- Ensure all gardens and lawns are tended to. Mow lawns, fertilise and water well. Weed and Mulch all garden beds.
- If you have a pool, clean and remove anything like a pool hose. Make sure the pool is in working order.
- Make sure all the bins are out of the way.
- Remove all the cars and pets for the day.
- Turn on all the lights and ensure they have a high watt globe tgo showcase your home in the best light.
Good Luck on the day.